Well, it looks like it has been almost 7 months since we posted something on our blog. That's pathetic!! I don't like that. Of course there have been many amazing things to report. We just didn't set aside time to share them.
Let's see if I can steer us back onto the path of regular blog postings. Setting goals goes hand in hand with the New Year, right? Well, I read a little something about a different kind of goal setting; it's called A Finish List. This type of goal setting is something I feel I can conquer this year. There are many things I have started and really want to finish. It will benefit many if I finish things I've started. So, you guessed it, one finish goal is focused around our poor, neglected blog. Here it is in writing so it happens: Finish catching up on 2011 posts! I'm going to try Flashback Friday posts that will share highlights of our amazing 2011. Look for those goodies coming soon. I guess today is Friday so I better do a Flashback post this afternoon. "Liam, go take a nap so Mama can write about your birthday..."
I like the idea of a "Finish List" and I LOVE the idea about reading more blog entries about your family.
ReplyDelete