The other day, I was using our own bathroom that has the exact shower/tub configuration I am talking about, when I suddenly realized that I might not be the only person who takes the sneak peek! Since Lesley is pregnant, it is my duty to clean the shower and inhale the toxic fumes that could harm our defenseless baby boy. I don't even REMEMBER the last time I cleaned the tub. I slowly pulled back the curtain only to discover that the volume of space on the opposite side should not be fit for human life, let alone my wife and I. The only reason I can come up with for why I never noticed this before is that I don't wear my glasses in the shower and have therefore never really taken in the filth. Lesley is probably biting her tongue, knowing that there are many other duties I have yet to perform in preparation for our baby that trump the need to clean the tub.I can only hope that I get that thing clean before anyone comes over and "tsk tsk"s my own hypocrisy.
Don't judge me.
I can't believe you, Derrick! Bathrooms are hard. They take forever and are the worst part of the house to clean. It's no surprise that most tubs don't get scrubbed every week. I'm going to be so self-conscious now! Good thing our new guest bathroom doesn't have a shower...
ReplyDelete